Mums (Cycad pupping)

kata

Re: Mums (Cycad pupping)

Post by kata »

I am wanting all the advice I can gather for this new babe so spill,

OK, the pot got kncked by someone in transit so is broke at the lip. I was going to buy the same size pot and drop it in, or should I keep its roots tight in that pot?

Does it need feeding, how often to water it.

No point planting, I had one house offer but not the right area, no garden to speak of. I think one tree in that square and its ful :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Had it had a garden front and back I would have snapped their hand off. It was surrounded by forestry. I have to have enough garden for thirty plants.

Here you are Coddy, postage and VAT is in the price.
http://palms-exotics.co.uk/shop/catalog ... hop_param=

Cordy, I had a Trachi that died in march, and n English version Cordyline that died. But I always wanted a decent Trachi. Its how to hide it for when my son calls. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Nathan, Arlon, Cordy, Trudy, and San you know me too well lolol
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

it looks great K,I knew Mike wouldnt disappoint. i hope you get to meet him one day too. really is a smashing fella who cares about plants and understands what it feels like to recieve rubbish so wont deal in it.
same applies to George with his waggies etc, no pressure to buy,but rest assured what ever you do choose will be quality icon_thumright icon_thumright
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
kata

Post by kata »

I am certainly very pleased

Out for summer, in for the winter.

:lol:
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Mike is a good bloke, he personally delivered a plant I got off him, though he didn't have to travel too far to get to me :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

Well nathan,

That was very lucky. (feels a bit spooky on the forum, I am all alone :( I don't like alone :lol: :lol: ) Early cus I want to go out in the sunshine this afternoon.

Anyway back to Dicksonia antarctica plant.

I have to water but not feed yet. It came with a good thick jacket of cardboard which I saved for winter, also came with cling film on the top of the pot and wrapped round the trunk. How would that cling film do all winter (now removed)?

icon_cheers icon_cheers