a short video of my garden

mouse

a short video of my garden

Post by mouse »

i took this yesterday (Sunday 31st July 2011)
sorry there's no sound i used my point and shoot camera that has a small vid option on it :)
click picture
Mr List

Re: a short video of my garden

Post by Mr List »

very nice icon_thumleft

that grass looks as pain to mow
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Smashing garden! Tree ferns look great Mouse.

;)
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Very nice Mouse, your Dicksonia antarctica's certainly look healthy, how come you don't seem to have the same trouble as others with yours? Do you not get the same winters? :lol:
mouse

Post by mouse »

Trudytropics wrote:Very nice Mouse, your Dicksonia antarctica's certainly look healthy, how come you don't seem to have the same trouble as others with yours? Do you not get the same winters? :lol:
Hi Trudy
believe it or not we get real bad winters i live in a village which is the highest point in Leicestershire .
If there's any snow to be had we will get it and cold we will get it frost loves where i live :lol:
i did wrap all my Dicksonia antarctica's up for winter and any plants in pots went into my workshop :)
Mr List wrote:very nice icon_thumleft
that grass looks as pain to mow
the grass takes me all of 3 mintutes to mow :lol: it takes longer to get the mower out than to do the job :D
GoggleboxUK wrote:Smashing garden! Tree ferns look great Mouse.
;)
Glad ya like it mate :D
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

dedication is the word that sums up your garden.i know the lengths you went to ensuring survival of your plants.brilliant effort mate,i ought to take a chapter out of your book icon_thumright icon_thumright
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
mouse

Post by mouse »

redsquirrel wrote:dedication is the word that sums up your garden.i know the lengths you went to ensuring survival of your plants.brilliant effort mate,i ought to take a chapter out of your book icon_thumright icon_thumright
Thankyou mr sqruirrel icon_thumleft
Simba

Post by Simba »

You only have a small space to work in (I don't mean that disrespectfully), but you clearly know what you like and have made a marvellous display of tree ferns..... icon_thumleft
JoelR

Post by JoelR »

Beautiful!!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Another garden with lovely Tree Ferns! Fantastic!
mouse

Post by mouse »

Simba wrote:You only have a small space to work in (I don't mean that disrespectfully), but you clearly know what you like and have made a marvellous display of tree ferns..... icon_thumleft
Thanks mate
i do only have a small space to work in my problem is i sometimes forget how small when I'm out and about in the various garden centres :lol:
Thanks everybody else it makes all the hard work worth it when i get a good response from your guys icon_thumleft icon_thumleft
Rachelpalm

Post by Rachelpalm »

Hello
looks really lush. Love your tree ferns and how you have placed a statue on your trimmed Cordyline trunk. A very tidy garden too. icon_thumright icon_thumright icon_thumright
mouse

Post by mouse »

Rachelpalm wrote:Hello
looks really lush. Love your tree ferns and how you have placed a statue on your trimmed Cordyline trunk. A very tidy garden too. icon_thumright icon_thumright icon_thumright
Thank you Rachel icon_thumleft
The main reason for the statue was to stop any rain going down the trunk of the cordyline :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will start to grow from the top part just under the statue