Big Brother Palms........i know i sad for watching it.

Huddy

Big Brother Palms........i know i sad for watching it.

Post by Huddy »

Noticed that in the Big Brother House :roll: ... that they are quite a few palms this year scattered around, which to me looks like a lot of largish Bismarckia nobilis. In which case i thought wound suffer a die. Can anyone comfirm my sadness :oops: that these are Bismarckia nobilis, if so i;m gonna keep an eye on them.
Dim

Re: Big Brother Palms........i know i sad for watching it.

Post by Dim »

are you sure that they are not plastic?

I know that last year, the lawn was astroturf
gdudey

Post by gdudey »

They sure are. I reckon they'll be dead soon as they get blasted by air con all day. Last year they had some really nice yucca faxoniana. Its a shame that these plants are just display pieces but its no different to what happens at RHS flower shows.
shanks

Post by shanks »

they look real, errrrrrrrrrr so my misses said :roll: not that i watch it!!!!!! the kids told me, honest :oops:
flounder

Post by flounder »

wots big brother?
GaryW

Post by GaryW »

Yup several Bismarckia nobilis and Phoenix roebelenii scattered around the edge of the garden and a few Yucca gloriosa here and there for good measure. My guess is they're on hire and watered during the night :D
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Yep they are real, defo more real than the people :lol:

I watch BB now and then and noticed them the other night, I lost interest in the contestants really quickly and took to watching the plants instead.