Tetrapanax papyrifer "Rex"

miller

Tetrapanax papyrifer "Rex"

Post by miller »

Hi can someone please advise me on the best place i can get one of these from Tetrapanax papyrifer "Rex". Unfortunately none of the garden centre have any round my way and i had a trip up to easy tropicals today and they had none. The only place i can see that sell them is Turn-It-Tropical.co.uk and they are selling them for £35. Is this the only place or is there anywhere else. If this is the only place i can get one from is has anyone ordered from them in the past with good success and is £35 a good price. Sorry for all the questions and
Thanks
lesinge2k

Re: Tetrapanax papyrifer "Rex"

Post by lesinge2k »

I just got one in a 2 l pot for £30 inc p + p from kelways...
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Hi Miller,

I'm sure some members wiull have pups at some stage. You can pick them up from ebay Like thisAlso I think someone said Urban jungle had some at a tenner when we went last week.

If googleing type tetrapanax rather than T-Rex. or you'll get loads of Mark Bolan and Tyranosaurus. Rex is one varient, emporess is another very similar, if not the same., :wink:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by Adrian »

£30 - £35 sounds a bit hefty, I bought one from Andy at Mulu for a tenner at the meet, I think it was HTs but could have been an Oasis meet.
Libby

Post by Libby »

Theres one currently on Ebay
Andrew In Bracknell

Post by Andrew In Bracknell »