RIP Paul h

Dave Brown
Site Admin

RIP Paul h

Post by Dave Brown »

Last night I heard the sad news that Paul Higginson, member Paul h, had died suddenly on June 8th.

He will be sadly missed by family, friends, and anyone into Agaves and succulents. I only met him twice, but was such a nice person, extremely knowledgeable, and very generous. I have many of Paul's Agaves, including some I'd never heard of before.

Many thanks Paul icon_salut RIP

My sincerest condolences to his family.
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Re: RIP Paul h

Post by Tom2006 »

I didn't know Paul but remember the odd post by him. Very sad to hear we have lost a friend and member. Was he a good age Dave?

RIP Paul
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
kata

Post by kata »

R.I.P Paul,

:(
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

RIP Paul :(
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

I remember him contributing some posts.. it's very sad news indeed. :( My thoughts go with him family, RIP Paul.
JBALLY

Post by JBALLY »

I have read a lot of his old posts and found them very informative and helpful and it is very sad he has passed away R.I.P.
Arlon Tishmarsh

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh »

Really sad to read that Paul's passed. Gave me some sound advice, especially on cycads as he had moorei like myself. Also a good for a chuckle . Very saddening.

RIP Paul
huporhaha

Post by huporhaha »

RIP Paul - sincere sympathy to your family Paul..............
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

I wonder if it would be fitting to close the forum for 2 minutes tomorrow as a mark of respect?
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

RIP Paul H
grub

Post by grub »

A true gent and a great loss, when Jack started to collect Cacti (I think he was about 5) Paul got in his car and drove from north of Birmingham down here to gift him some small Agaves. One more for the collective was his mindset there I think and although Jack only has one of those Agaves left (he's 12 now) his love of spikies has not dwindled, a kind and knowledgeable man taken far too early as appears to be the case far too often. Rest easy Paul and don't let the bastards grind you down. :(
call

Post by call »

RIP it is always sad to see a fellow exotic gardener join the big garden up in the sky icon_salut
grub

Post by grub »

Delboy

Post by Delboy »

RIP Paul :(
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

RIP Paul :cry:

Only just seen it on FB, but that greenhouse is truly an epic place to indulge your passion.