How much of an exotic gardener are you QUIZ!

kata

Re: How much of an exotic gardener are you QUIZ!

Post by kata »

You are a 42% exotic gardener

You like a bit of exotic in the garden but prefer the formality of a lawn and prairie borders. Get out there and visit an exotic garden and you'll get hooked!

:lol: :lol: :lol: They're right...I do like lawn flowers and borders.
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

0% icon_thumleft
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
flounder

Post by flounder »

Tom2006 wrote:Too many roses Flounder!

I got 94%.... :shock:
$%£*&%$^$££ing roses icon_rambo
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

This is more of a "How Much Do You Think Like Yorkshire Kris" contest, lowest score wins so I'm second :lol:
Conifers

Post by Conifers »

So what are the right answers to score 100%? :roll:

I got 46% first try (leaving several questions unanswered), jumped to 55% when I put a false age in :ahhh!:
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

Dave Brown wrote:Bloody cheek :lol: :lol: :lol: Says one day I'll own my own Tropical Paradise. 83% :lol:
Exotic Gardener %.JPG
Suspect it is as I hate winter but don't get freaked by it, and I BBQ rather than a hammock under the palms as the BBQ is is the sun, and the palms are too far apart to string a hammock.
try it again dave,state you are an 18 year old bird though icon_thumright
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
fern Rob

Post by fern Rob »

81% exotic gardener. I think its because I picked a new car for a ideal Xmas gift :lol:
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

88% for me, but the reality is, I know very little, and am able to do very little! :)
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

fern Rob wrote:81% exotic gardener. I think its because I picked a new car for a ideal Xmas gift :lol:
A truck would have scored the highest... you need something to transport those tree ferns home ;)
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Scored 92 with my correct age option of 50, but then went back and changed my age to a much younger option and scored a 97 :shock:

A bit of Ageism in that or what :roll:

(Young Northern Twat) offence intended :lol: :lol:
Leigh
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Leigh wrote:Scored 92 with my correct age option of 50, but then went back and changed my age to a much younger option and scored a 97 :shock:

A bit of Ageism in that or what :roll:

(Young Northern Twat) offence intended :lol: :lol:
Hey even I can't get 100 and I wrote the questions. I accidentally weighted it towards being younger but didn't realize this meant it was impossible to get 100 if you are over 18! Lol

If your over 60 and get over 80 percent your doing well! The highest a 30 to 40 year old can get is 94 damn scoring system cocked it up!
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

but the question remains, why would age make a difference, apart from at 18 you must be gardening someone else's garden :lol:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by GREVILLE »

Well, I got 13%.................short of a perfect score...............because I didn't know how old I was (actually I lied about my age :lol: )
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Dave Brown wrote:but the question remains, why would age make a difference, apart from at 18 you must be gardening someone else's garden :lol:

I thought being a bit younger should add a few percent onto your score because its more unlikely for a young person to be able to be an exotic gardener because of other commitment like school, girls/boys, uni and young kids etc also gardening seen as a bit uncool. The older you are the more likely you garden and therefore more likely to be an exotic gardener.

That was the idea anyway, BUT the scoring didn't go as expected I did weight the scores from about 50 upwards but some how it seems impossible to get 100% over the age of 18!

Its only a bit of fun which most people have seen it as. In other places I've posted it hasn't been as well received. :eyes:
flounder

Post by flounder »

Yorkshire Kris wrote:
Dave Brown wrote:but the question remains, why would age make a difference, apart from at 18 you must be gardening someone else's garden :lol:

I thought being a bit younger should add a few percent onto your score because its more unlikely for a young person to be able to be an exotic gardener because of other commitment like school, girls/boys, uni and young kids etc also gardening seen as a bit uncool. The older you are the more likely you garden and therefore more likely to be an exotic gardener.

That was the idea anyway, BUT the scoring didn't go as expected I did weight the scores from about 50 upwards but some how it seems impossible to get 100% over the age of 18!

Its only a bit of fun which most people have seen it as. In other places I've posted it hasn't been as well received. :eyes:
I took it again and to get my percentage up, I lied about my age. It told me to ask mummy if I could go on the computer icon_scratch