- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:07 pm
- Location: Greater london
Just turned April and already went over my budget set in january! EEEKKKK!!! Looks more like doubling my budget the way things are going
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm
- Location: worcester
- Posts: 10153
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:59 am
- Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54
I don't think I've bought any plants apart from the hedging plants but spent a couple of grand on wood and landscaping etc.
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 pm
- Location: Romania,Bucharest,22.214.171.124 N, 26.03.46.77 E,
Delboy , I like that a lot ...
"Welcome to my world"
I ll try to keep the new aqusition to a minimum for 2014.
Ofcourse, just lie to myself
- Posts: 1453
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm
- Location: Arthog, Gwynedd, North West Wales.
Karl, there was a big Jub going cheap at Kew, but I think you missed it.
I'll get my coat!
Ignorance is bliss. What I don't know, wont worry me!