Hello again!!

karl66

Hello again!!

Post by karl66 »

I'm not sure jim, I post a lot more on eps now,although that has a different feel altogether,i always felt able to have banter on here with some serious needed when required!.....that's unless Charlie dimmock is bought up.
Chez2

Hello again!!

Post by Chez2 »

karl66 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm Hi chez, it certainly is a strange old atmosphere on here this time around!.
Hello Karl and everyone else. My other half has got the bug since I was last on Karl. Wouldn't even help me prick out seedlings two years ago when I was in need of help. There is no stopping him now, hes built me a big polytunnel and hes ordering and growing from seed on his own. Hes now on here as dogman. Can you make it here for the meet up on Sunday?
tatter

Hello again!!

Post by tatter »

karl66 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:20 pm I'm not sure jim, I post a lot more on eps now,although that has a different feel altogether,i always felt able to have banter on here with some serious needed when required!.....that's unless Charlie dimmock is bought up
Know what you mean about eps. There is always place for banter (excepting a few narrow minded people with no sense of humour).
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
karl66

Hello again!!

Post by karl66 »

Chez,i'm encouraged your other half is towing the line!, sorry I won't be able to make the meet sunday,work & family commitments mean's I need to be close by.Have a great day & we will meet up at some stage.
chainsaw kid

Hello again!!

Post by chainsaw kid »

karl66 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:20 pm I'm not sure jim, I post a lot more on eps now,although that has a different feel altogether,i always felt able to have banter on here with some serious needed when required!.....that's unless Charlie dimmock is bought up.
Karl, what have you found out about Charlie Dimmock I don't know? Tatter thanks for the quotes malarkey, it seems a lot of extra work for nothing rather than the old way of doing it. That's progress I suppose! Yes the site does feel different, almost alien somehow. Dodododo dodododo!
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
tatter

Hello again!!

Post by tatter »

KID. Karls reference to Charlie Dimmock refers to an old post where the banter upset some people and it all got heated and out of control.Best not to go there again.
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
GREVILLEAJ

Hello again!!

Post by GREVILLEAJ »

I'm back to say hello again after a 48 hour leave of absence. I was asked to log in and discovered in the one and only attempt I had exceeded the allowed number. I therefore tried to get back in by the other prescribed routes and ended up having to reregister with a different Username. (Surname initials added to my old username)
karl66

Hello again!!

Post by karl66 »

Don't worry grev..I know exactly who you are! how's gran canaria treating you?
chainsaw kid

Hello again!!

Post by chainsaw kid »

I say Grev, your new name sounds rather grand, almost an upper crust ladies name, beet the heck out of mine. :roll:
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
GREVILLEAJ

Hello again!!

Post by GREVILLEAJ »

MORE than upper crust, CK. My name has an attachment to botanical royalty. The exotic Grevillea jenkinsii is named after me. Lol