- Posts: 6955
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 am
- Location: Horizontal
Its in the "Plants, Cuttings, Bulbs, Rhizomes & Seeds For Sale" group. You can't miss it . Thread was started by Chris Junior Gatt
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:12 pm
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
Found it! Very interesting read....how do people get away with it?
- Posts: 8094
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Location: East Yorkshire UK
Unfortunately they've removed the thread but hopefully enough people know to avoid him now.
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19742
- Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:17 am
- Location: Chalk, (Thames Estuary) Kent, England 51.5N 0.3E
Oh dear, seems like I was taken in hook, line and sinker, when he posted about being involved in the Kelway display at Chelsea,