Chatroom!

darran

Chatroom!

Post by darran »

Im in the chatroom....very quiet in there this evening, anyone fancy popping in!
Mark

Re: Chatroom!

Post by Mark »

Nice little group in at the moment too! drunken_smilie1
Mark

Post by Mark »

We are all getting booted out very frequently too :x
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

Well I havetried to get in but alas just cant seem to get there....

Aidrian I might ask you to give me some advice here......

Sean
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

Anyone going in (and consequently getting booted out on occassion) the chatroom this evening?
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hi lads it all seems very quiet today even tho the weather is naff outside icon_sunny
kentgardener

Post by kentgardener »

I think that everyone is eating excellent barbeque food at Melissa and Keith's place right now. :DD

John
Nick

Post by Nick »

Do you reckon, John, if so where's are invites :(
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hi kentgardener, are you coming to the mid week meet at the LR next Thursday 21st :?:
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Nick wrote:Do you reckon, John, if so where's are invites :(
I couldn't make it, but the invites were in the Will Giles Garden Vistis topic. :wink:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by kentgardener »

Nick wrote:Do you reckon, John, if so where's are invites :(
All HTUK members were invited Nick.

I was meant to go but had to stay behind with an electrician (bloody expensive enterpirse that is turning out to be! New junction box is in and now the upstairs ring main needs replacing as it trips constantly! :roll: )

John
Nick

Post by Nick »

My poor sis lives in a councle house and keeps it nice, dose to jobs to pay the bills, when a bloke turned up at the door from the councle saying he is here to test the electrics, well they done there test and went away, a few weeks on they turned up one evening saying they need to look to see what needs to be dune,
Lights all ok, sockets Dangerus and needs to be rewired, but not the proper way of doing it, O no, cut new groves down the walls they wont everything boxed up so they can come in and do it the fastest way possable to them whitch will mean the whole house will need decoratting after, she said that she was not happy the way they said they would do it and they said they would send someone eles around to see her.
I thought they would run the wires down the trunking and pull the old wires out :?: I may be wrong but is not that the way it gets done these days,What was your bill kentgardener go pm for reply if you wish and how long did it take :(
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

anyone going in tonight?