Siam ruby

mushtaq86

Re: Siam ruby

Post by mushtaq86 »

SteveW wrote:Aye,I've got a mojito,and very nice it is too :D
Did you see the macs?are they a decent size or plugs?

As to the ruby though Mush,never had a problem with Red Spider Mite on them before.Probably because they all prefer the brugs :roll:
The only real problem I have with them is they don't overwinter well/at all.
The first year mine came through fine in the bathroom,even carried on growing and pupped quite well.It was just the following 2 winters that did them in out in the greenhouse and in the diningroom.They were just too big to put back on the windowsil :lol:
If I lose this one next winter its no big deal,I'll just pick me up another next spring.
I had the same results Steve, when i put it in my south facing front room were temps did not drop less than 15c no problem as it kept growing,when it got to big for the windowsill i overwintered in the greenhouse min temp 10c,it kicked the bucket in Feb :roll: :roll: :roll: there is no way you can put this nana on hold from November to April.
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Wife won't let me have 'weepers' indoors now. I had a Super dwarf cav on an Oak coffee table a few years back. It weeped and took the surface of the table back to bear wood :ahhh!: They are banned now :roll:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by mushtaq86 »

Dave Brown wrote:Wife won't let me have 'weepers' indoors now. I had a Super dwarf cav on an Oak coffee table a few years back. It weeped and took the surface of the table back to bear wood :ahhh!: They are banned now :roll:
I just put mine in the tumble dryer,to stop them weeping :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
grub

Post by grub »

Please help, I just found myself thinking "maybe I'll have one last go". :lol:
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Can't believe you visited somewhere selling them the other day and walked out without one tbh mate :lol: