Trouble Sourcing Eddoes

photonbucket

Trouble Sourcing Eddoes

Post by photonbucket »

Has anyone bought any this year? I have looked in ASDA, Tesco and Morrisons near me in Lowestoft and Tesco in Yarmouth. No luck.. :cry:

At the moment I am in a hotel in Windermere and will be travelling back tomorrow. If your Tesco or similar has Eddoes, please post here so I can pick some up on the way home.

PS-Leaving tomorrow AM so please post quickly!!
photonbucket

Re: Trouble Sourcing Eddoes / ALSO M6 EXOTICS

Post by photonbucket »

Also, what exotic nurseries are along the M6? I am travelling along it's entire length tomorrow with time to spare and a big boot on my new car!
helen

Re: Trouble Sourcing Eddoes

Post by helen »

Tom, check out this for ideas for your journey
Be careful, it's a jungle out there!
Mark

Post by Mark »

Can we have that as a sticky ? also one that shows you were everyones location is too
Melissa

Post by Melissa »

Can we have Hare hatch on there to.

Melissa
photonbucket

Post by photonbucket »

Hare Hatch?? I thought that brilliant map was associated with UKO and so was lost.

I didn't realise how close Easy Tropicals was to the M6 so I might go there. Isn't that the one that moved though?? ...Just checked the old threads and ET has moved as you all know. Can it be visited yet? If so, where exactly is it?

The weather for tomorrow looks abysmal.
Don

Post by Don »

To visit ET you need to ring for an appointment
photonbucket

Post by photonbucket »

Ok thanks Don. I guess he is focusing on online sales from now on. Strange as it seemed busy on the two occasions I visited the old site. Many people buy dramatic plants on impulse too. (Not me of course, way too sensible). :eyes:

I saw Akamba isn't on the map. Never been there myself but wasn't sure if it was worth the detour....Now leaving for home...
GARYnNAT

Post by GARYnNAT »

photonbucket wrote:
I saw Akamba isn't on the map. Never been there myself but wasn't sure if it was worth the detour....Now leaving for home...
Akamba is so worth visiting, there is no other nursery with the feel of the place, if it is a warm sunny day you could almost be in Africa :D :D , oh and the bacon butties are good to :D

Gary

Oh and the plants aint bad either :D
photonbucket

Post by photonbucket »

The weather was dire so we just went straight home in the end. I will have to pop in next time as I am often on the M6, (who isn't).

Still not found any Eddoes. Any luck anyone?

EDIT: Just noticed that the Palm Farm is near to my route to Scarborough on Friday. Will pop in there weather permitting. :oops:

No indication of opening times on there.