Original gardeners question time

philip kitts

Re: Original gardeners question time

Post by philip kitts »

i didnt mean it as a negative experiance icon_scratch , i was merely trying to enthuse the forum to leave their most posing questions, i listen to gardeners question time every sunday and love it and the panel greatly icon_cheers .
What my aim was /is ,is to find a question slightly out of the norm since the panel probably vet these questions before the show icon_study INJECT SOME EXOTIC INTO THE SHOW if you will :happy:
philip kitts

Post by philip kitts »

philip kitts wrote:i didnt mean it as a negative experiance icon_scratch , i was merely trying to enthuse the forum to leave their most posing questions, i listen to gardeners question time every sunday and love it and the panel greatly icon_cheers .
What my aim was /is ,is to find a question slightly out of the norm since the panel probably vet these questions before the show icon_study INJECT SOME EXOTIC INTO THE SHOW if you will :happy:
hope i didnt offend you Ian:oops:
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Ask then if they think Disney will ruin Star Wars.

It's topical, gardening hasn't been this year.
philip kitts

Post by philip kitts »

:lol: ewoks galore.....does anyone know the secret to flowering a bajoo icon_scratch
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

philip kitts wrote::lol: ewoks galore.....does anyone know the secret to flowering a bajoo icon_scratch
A bit of height they don't have to be big (I had one of mine Flower at 5ft that I had cut back) and after they have knocked out roughly 25 to 30 leaves 2 to 3 seasons depending on what the summers like.
So you need to protect some PStem
But the main thing is Water Water and more Water and once you have a clump that includes watering even when it's Raining. Feeding helps but I don't have a regime on Feeding It's if I remember.

But don't forget Flowering equals death of that one plant but plenty of pup's
Leigh
philip kitts

Post by philip kitts »

icon_salut thankyou i will take your advice and soldier on in my FRUITLESS quest.
philip kitts

Post by philip kitts »

Thankyou for all your reply s ,ironically they did picked my banana question thanks Leigh for your advice. their opinion was your not likely to get a flower but it was great fun .if any ones interested it will be aired on JANUARY 11th 3pm on radio 4 great fun!.
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

philip kitts wrote:Thankyou for all your reply s ,ironically they did picked my banana question thanks Leigh for your advice. their opinion was your not likely to get a flower but it was great fun .if any ones interested it will be aired on JANUARY 11th 3pm on radio 4 great fun!.
icon_thumleft
Yorkshire Kris

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Duplicate
Last edited by Yorkshire Kris on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yorkshire Kris

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Dupicate
Last edited by Yorkshire Kris on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

kris likes this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

redsquirrel wrote:kris likes this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah in
Yorkshire Kris wrote:Duplicate
or was it
Yorkshire Kris wrote:Dupicate
:lol: :lol: :lol:

philip kitts wrote:Thankyou for all your reply s ,ironically they did picked my banana question thanks Leigh for your advice. their opinion was your not likely to get a flower but it was great fun .if any ones interested it will be aired on JANUARY 11th 3pm on radio 4 great fun!.
No problem Philip hope you get one to flower next year mate icon_thumleft
Leigh
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

:lol: :lol: :lol: so funny :lol: