Del's Garden Blog: Summer 9-8-13

Forum rules
Same rules apply here as on the Main Community forum, be polite, tolerant, and courteous. If you are not happy with a post,'report' it.

Users cannot start their own topics in this area, so if you want a blog topic started, contact using contacts form at the bottom of the page :)
Delboy

Re: Del's Garden Blog: Summer 9-8-13

Post by Delboy »

Thanks Kata, it was bigger than expected trunk wise, 29cm to be precise. I wasn't expecting anything over a few cm's :P
It will be planted next year now as the area it's going into needs a bit of work.
kata

Post by kata »

Its a nice plant DB, It should do well.

icon_cheers
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

Hi Delboy, just wondering how your new garden is doing, you started on it yet?
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Its on the back burner tbh, so much to do indoors.
I did have about 8hrs out there the other day replacing some fence panels and building the kids playhouse & slide.
My big cordy that was dug up back in nov was still looking ok so I planted it and will keep everything crossed.

Next big job outside is rebuilding the pergola but god knows when it will be as im about to open up the fireplace and then decorate. Around work and the kids im struggling for time.
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

The house is more important Del, its still only Feb you have loads of time :D Looking forward to seeing the pics when you do start icon_thumleft
fern Rob

Post by fern Rob »

Did you move all your tree ferns?
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Yes mate wasn't leaving them behind :lol: