My garden history!

Forum rules
Same rules apply here as on the Main Community forum, be polite, tolerant, and courteous. If you are not happy with a post,'report' it.

Users cannot start their own topics in this area, so if you want a blog topic started, contact using contacts form at the bottom of the page :)
tatter

My garden history!

Post by tatter »

welcome back Steve
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
grahamfx

My garden history!

Post by grahamfx »

Absolutely amazing !! Just found this thread and I'm inspired !! Couple of questions, does the tetrapanax not send up pups everywhere ?? And what happened to the potting shed at the end of the garden ??
Springy Steve

My garden history!

Post by Springy Steve »

Hi Jim and Thanks!

Thank you Graham. It’s a real shame that the blog is missing the exciting bits of the gardens construction but I’m thankful that I didn’t lose the lot!
The Tetrapanax were well behaved until last year. I’d probably pull out about 10 suckers a year but last year I must have pulled out 50-100!!
I sold the potting shed as it was too shaded to grow anything in there and ended up being a dumping area. Built the Balinese inspired jungle hut last spring to replace it.
GREVILLEAJ

My garden history!

Post by GREVILLEAJ »

Great to see you're back, Steve. (Your front is pretty good, too :lol:)

Have you filed away any older pics and vids that could be placed on the blog which plug some holes in the missing four years?
Springy Steve

My garden history!

Post by Springy Steve »

Boom boom! :-)

I’ve still got all the photos on my phone but this site has changed so much that I don’t know how to add photos etc anymore. All my posting is done by iPhone now as I don’t have a computer.
karl66

My garden history!

Post by karl66 »

Hi steve, hope all is well.
Its such a shame how the site has gone and I miss all the banter with regulars!. You probably wouldn't recognize my garden from your last visit...many changes and growth.Keep an eye out as i'll hopefully be opening up next year.
Have a good xmas karl.