Bargain job lot of CIDPs Any southerners just starting up?

jezza

Re: Bargain job lot of CIDPs Any southerners just starting u

Post by jezza »

Trudytropics wrote:
I used to love Brainiac, so did the menfolk of the house, something to do with pretty scantily clad females bobbing in pools in bikinis :lol: :lol: .

And why not, i bet you ladies would ogle a tasty man in trunks. :D
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Yes we would Jezza, but there were never any hunks in trunks to oggle. Only fat bloke, skinny bloke, stinky bloke etc :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ste

Post by Ste »

flounder wrote:I'm sure you could bring them in and put them on the window sill over winter even in the siberian north west, I mean, they're only 5-6ft high :D
I dont know what sort of mansion or maybe even castle you live in but I think I would struggle to fit 15 x 6ft palms on my window sill :lol: :lol: They will only get bigger each year, where would you suggest keeping them next year icon_scratch icon_scratch icon_scratch :lol: :lol: :lol:
flounder

Post by flounder »

as they got bigger, you wouldn't put them all on the same window sill..........................................thats just silly :D
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best response ever!!
Ste

Post by Ste »

I mean for height wise - The window's in my house are only 5ft from head to sill and im guessing most people's window's wont be much taller. Conservatory would be spot on but I dont have one, even if I did then it would be no good in a few years anyway as that would end up being too small