Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Adrian Brattle

Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Adrian Brattle » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 pm

About 23 minutes in!


GoggleboxUK

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by GoggleboxUK » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:59 pm

That's an excellent collection of probablys, maybes and not sures. Typical weather forecast really.

I wouldn't be too concerned Adrian, anyone who hasn't brushed their hair since Bill Haley topped the charts probably doesn't get out much.

:lol:

User avatar
Dave Brown
Site Admin
Posts: 19742
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:17 am
Location: Chalk, (Thames Estuary) Kent, England 51.5N 0.3E
Contact:

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Dave Brown » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 am

OMG NW US is going to get windstorms 17th to 19th January....... Stroll on :lol: :lol: Probably with hail from 17:10 to 17:25 precisely.

Today, my weather has been exceptionally, and I mean exceptionally, normal for November :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright
_________________________________________________
Roll on summer.....
http://www.hardytropicals.co.uk

Adrian Brattle

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Adrian Brattle » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

probability is about 75% to 80%!



December
USA is Milder, Western Europe is colder.

January
USA is colder, western Europe is Milder.

Its a climate seesaw!

Conifers
Posts: 13147
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Northumbs

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Conifers » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:32 am

And the 3rd ball of the 2nd over will be a no ball.

Tom2006
Posts: 8094
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Location: East Yorkshire UK

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Tom2006 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 am

Adrian Brattle wrote:probability is about 75% to 80%!



December
USA is Milder, Western Europe is colder.

January
USA is colder, western Europe is Milder.

Its a climate seesaw!
NOT true. Corbyn is a joke when it comes to forecasts
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.

Adrian Brattle

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Adrian Brattle » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 am

Tom2006 wrote:
Adrian Brattle wrote:probability is about 75% to 80%!



December
USA is Milder, Western Europe is colder.

January
USA is colder, western Europe is Milder.

Its a climate seesaw!
NOT true. Corbyn is a joke when it comes to forecasts
Tom2006, Please could you expand upon that?

Dr Dennis wheeler had peered reviewed one of is paper on solar particle and storm formation. Dennis has given his paper good mark up!

Tom2006
Posts: 8094
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Location: East Yorkshire UK

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Tom2006 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:26 am

Sorry, if Dennis says that then it must be true. :roll:

Piers ALWAYS says extremes will happen, they rarely,if ever do.....when he has predicted anyway. As for that speaker on 23 minutes he wouldn't convince me of anything let alone ridiculous long range forecasts!
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.

User avatar
Dave Brown
Site Admin
Posts: 19742
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:17 am
Location: Chalk, (Thames Estuary) Kent, England 51.5N 0.3E
Contact:

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Dave Brown » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:11 am

Can you imagine him doing the TV Weather forecast...... "and tomorrow will be exceptionally, and I mean exceptionally, err.... where are my notes....... oh yes, exceptionally prone to .... erm... weather"

I have to give presentations, and the one thing that helps with them is knowing what you are talking about. I'd be cut to shreds giving a presentation like that. It gives me no faith that he knows what he is talking about. I get the impression there are a lot of people earning silly amounts of money, telling the totally uneducated, any old rubbish that comes to mind at the time. :roll:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright
_________________________________________________
Roll on summer.....
http://www.hardytropicals.co.uk

Tom2006
Posts: 8094
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Location: East Yorkshire UK

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Tom2006 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:18 am

Dave Brown wrote:Can you imagine him doing the TV Weather forecast...... "and tomorrow will be exceptionally, and I mean exceptionally, err.... where are my notes....... oh yes, exceptionally prone to .... erm... weather"

I have to give presentations, and the one thing that helps with them is knowing what you are talking about. I'd be cut to shreds giving a presentation like that. It gives me no faith that he knows what he is talking about. I get the impression there are a lot of people earning silly amounts of money, telling the totally uneducated, any old rubbish that comes to mind at the time. :roll:
Totally agree Dave, its quite embarrassing really. :lol:
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.

User avatar
Arlon Tishmarsh
Posts: 6957
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Horizontal

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 am

Well , i thought he was great in Gavin and Stacey :lol: :lol:

Conifers
Posts: 13147
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Northumbs

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Conifers » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Is this the same character who was forecasting severe cold in late October?

Nigel

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Nigel » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Despite the lowest sun activity for 200 years, 2010 tied for the warmest year globally since records began.
What planet are these idiots from to say we are entering a mini ice age.

Tom2006
Posts: 8094
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Location: East Yorkshire UK

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by Tom2006 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:23 pm

I think its dawned on them that they can sell papers and make a name for themselves as there seem to be plenty of people willing to believe all their rubbish! As you say Nigel globally our planet is heating up, far from a mini ice age that Adrian keeps trying to promote.
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.

flounder

Re: Piers Corbyn winter forecast

Post by flounder » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:37 pm

well I've tried three times to watch the video and I can't!
Theres nothing wrong with it, I just can't keep my eyes open long enough to get through it

Post Reply