- Posts: 401
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Rhyl, North Wales
Anthony ..... Remember "All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today".
(US) Zone 9 or UK Zone 4
- Posts: 16877
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 pm
- Location: Preston Lancashire
It's rubbish, they spoiled it.
Once upon a time there were 3 little bears. Now there's thousands of them.
- Posts: 7291
- Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 pm
- Location: east midlands/Lincolnshire
Interesting about the weather other countrys are getting also, like alaska, struggling to get above -30c during mid week. Crazy!
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:09 pm
- Location: N Ireland
The city name plates are just to big and the map to small, likely made to suit smart phone users. If anyone doesn't know where on the map of the British Isles they live/are. They really should not be checking the weather, as such there should not be any city names
- Posts: 4373
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:26 pm
Looks horrendous. Would have been nice if there was the option of using the old page.
- Posts: 1348
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:50 pm
- Location: Darlington
I like it!
Winter 2009-10 -9.5
Winter 2010-11 -15.0
winter 2011-12 (so far) -7.2
- Posts: 5617
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm
- Location: brighton
its fairly idiot proof, but theres better sites around
my name is flounder, but you can call me.............flounder! (or Gary, just don't call me late for dinner)
- Posts: 13147
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 pm
- Location: Northumbs
It'd be better if thet got rid of the 'flash' requirement.