Outlook might be changing ????

stephenprudence

Re: Outlook might be changing ????

Post by stephenprudence »

Certainly not looking mild, even in London, there will be frequent light frosts, but probably not severe, but it will definitely feel cold!
sanatic1234

Re: Outlook remains excellent

Post by sanatic1234 »

stephenprudence wrote:For some of us, we may not get a frost in December
Yeah for some i have had 2 already. altogether since mid November i have had at least 6 may be 7. BUT not really bad ones if anything really light as my t-rex is still green but that is sheltered so that may help matters there.
harryc

Post by harryc »

stephenprudence wrote:Certainly not looking mild, even in London, there will be frequent light frosts, but probably not severe, but it will definitely feel cold!
Wont stop Otorongo sunbathing in his t shirt :lol: :lol:
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

harryc wrote:
stephenprudence wrote:Certainly not looking mild, even in London, there will be frequent light frosts, but probably not severe, but it will definitely feel cold!
Well in 2 days I'm off to Brazil so the t-shirt will come off. From warm to hot icon_thumleft
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

What a come back response! Good way to make us all jealous :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

Wont stop Otorongo sunbathing in his t shirt
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a great holiday Otorongo!

icon_cheers
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

otorongo wrote:
harryc wrote:
Well in 2 days I'm off to Brazil so the t-shirt will come off. From warm to hot icon_thumleft
I will be joining you in Brazil in 4 weeks.
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

Thanks kata, I sure will.
Nigel wrote:
otorongo wrote:Well in 2 days I'm off to Brazil so the t-shirt will come off. From warm to hot icon_thumleft
That makes us two wise men :D
tropical Tom

Post by tropical Tom »

Looks like there could be snow showers for some on xmas day! icon_bigsmurf
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

wow its stormy out there tonight, mild but a right window battering of rain!
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Super windy.
GREVILLE

Post by GREVILLE »

otorongo wrote:Thanks kata, I sure will.
Nigel wrote:
otorongo wrote:Well in 2 days I'm off to Brazil so the t-shirt will come off. From warm to hot icon_thumleft
That makes us two wise men :D
Make that three. My son has been out there for nearly three months. Judging by the views he's been showing us when skyping, his outlook seems permanently wet with incessant rain. First opportunity to take his t-shirt off to go surfing he's thrown from his board and lands feet first in the water impaling his foot on the spine of a poisonous fish :ahhh!: Now it's non-stop sunshine, he's been inside in a few hospitals (no one had anti-venom as it's been so long since anyone had that piscine encounter!) and bed-rest at a friend's with his leg up until his swollen foot and leg calm down.

Why is that wise? I'd never have thought of that as a way to avoid sunburn.

Learnt all of this as soon as we came back from the Canaries trying to enjoy a change in the weather. We failed as well thanks to heavy rain and high winds for much of the week :roll:

Hope you two escape!!
Adam D

Post by Adam D »

After 3 weeks of wind and rain you can start to become a wee bit jarred off with the weather...
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Brazil is blessed ( in most part) with a climate that enjoys rainfall most of the year , it is not almost desertified like the south of spain or tenerife. A very green and lush country , breathtaking in parts of the south where the rainforest stretches as far as you can see , Santa Catarina state in the south retains over half its natural rain forest, the highest % in Brazil.
So if you go to Brazil its summer now , but you would expect to see rain almost every day.
I have seen those puffer fishes all along the beaches , the fisherman throw them away and they wash up on the beach. You have to keep your eyes open !!!

Back to the UK, and I am starting to think Stephen was right , and it wont be as cold as one would think. Why do i think this?????? Because the daily express is now agreeing with me........... http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/449815 ... r-forecast

Stephen did you put the bet on the white christmas like i recommended a few days ago :lol:
leunerj

Post by leunerj »

Do any of our resident weather experts want to update this thread? Go on - put your neck on the line and make a prediction for January :ahhh!: