Surprisingly..

Dave Brown
Site Admin

Re: Surprisingly..

Post by Dave Brown »

stephenprudence wrote:Dave, this is generally whats been happening though. In fact I'd say my trend line is too conervative towards cool.
Yes it is remarkably low. 0.15C in 30 years or 0.05C per decade. That would give us 0.5C per century and is well within natural Climate change scope. :wink: Many who have other agendas try to put the trend line to the top of the 1998 El Nino spike to distort the rate of change. :roll:

Saw a weather clip last night showing Michael Fish (Think) with a weather map fpr 2080 showing London ave July temp of 33C.... Dream on :lol: We will be pushing it to reach 24C at the rate we are going. :roll:

I have now seen the temp for Jan 2010 and it is indeed a massive up on May 2009, which seems to be showing the increasing polararity of the warm and cold phases of Global temperature. Global temps rise in the Southern Summer and fall in Northern summerr.

Having looked now it appears they are saying 2010 is an El Nino year which would explain the rapid rise in global temps as the warm water upwells to thw surface in creasing global surface temps.

Having looked at the El Nino years there is some correlation to colder winters here, but not all... notably 1962 was in a Neutral ENSO phase. :wink:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Re: Surprisingly..

Post by medjool »

Hi There
Just natural climate change ,global warming yes please!I say not caused by man,just related to the Sun and activity in that area,In the middle ages the climate in the uk was warmer than now ,no cars,no planes and thanks to Henry no heads!!!