strange message when i post

Gaz

strange message when i post

Post by Gaz »

Im getting a strange message when i post. My posts are being accepted and come up ok, but i get the following

��','叟'=>'叟',' (repeated accros the top of the screen)

and then

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/gs02/herd03/29111/domains/hardytropicals.co.uk/html/forum/includes
/utf/data/utf_compatibility_decomp.php:1) in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29111/domains/hardytropicals.co.uk/html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3390

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/gs02/herd03/29111/domains/hardytropicals.co.uk/html/forum/includes
/utf/data/utf_compatibility_decomp.php:1) in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29111/domains/hardytropicals.co.uk/html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3392

/utf/data/utf_compatibility_decomp.php:1) in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29111/domains/hardytropicals.co.uk/html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3393

/utf/data/utf_compatibility_decomp.php:1) in /mnt/gs02/herd03/29111/domains/hardytropicals.co.uk/html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3394
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Re: strange message when i post

Post by Dave Brown »

Gaz you've broken it :lol: :lol: :lol: :ahhh!: :ahhh!: :ahhh!:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright
Aidan Brown
Site Admin

Post by Aidan Brown »

i should have sorted it now, one of the files was only half what it should have been!! :shock: but i've updated it.
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Dave Brown wrote:Gaz you've broken it :lol: :lol: :lol: :ahhh!: :ahhh!: :ahhh!:

It wasnt me it was like that when i got there!!

A lot of stuff seems to be disapearing off the right side of the screen too.
Mark

Post by Mark »

I have found that too Gaz. I thought it was the size of Dazes pictures :D I have to click the back button and then I get page expired :x