Hello! from London

kata

Re: Hello! from London

Post by kata »

I love the garden Andy,

Plenty room on the shed roof for a 'roof garden', they are in vogue just now.

Keep up the good work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jayjaynz

Post by Jayjaynz »

Wow Andy,
Well done - I love what you have planted, your shed upgrade - and glad not to be alone in being stressed with the task of assembling a greenhouse. Im going to show my daughter your photos so she can get an idea what her garden could look like, given much the same space. And if youre in the business of landscaping in the future.....! I know someone who needs your experience.
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Dave I was thinking he could use the strips at the end of the roof only and use the reed screening to go above it to the apex to give the impression it was thick all over.

Absolutely too dear to do a whole roof like that, would probably be cheaper to call in a real Thatcher, I believe Maggie's out of work at the moment.

:lol:
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

Great garden there Andy! That pic with the lights reminds me of tribal council on Survivor!!

Id say you are going into the right profession with you gardening and design skills, looks awesome...

Sean
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

I believe Maggie's out of work at the moment.
Is she even alive?? Im not a Brit but gosh I have an issue with that woman...she should be tried for crimes against humanity for what she put your country through...

Sorry for getting all political... :oops:
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Troppoz wrote:
I believe Maggie's out of work at the moment.
Is she even alive?? Im not a Brit but gosh I have an issue with that woman...she should be tried for crimes against humanity for what she put your country through...

Sorry for getting all political... :oops:
Let's just say she was voted into power by the electorate under the British constitution for General Elections, and her party was voted back in for 3 more sucessive terms.

Whoever is in power some group or other will not be happy, so let's just leave it at that. :wink:

Dave
Admin icon_bigsmurf
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

icon_silent

Sorry Dave...
MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Not sure it worth the effort Maggie.

She put the country through hell to stem inflation, out of control public spending and rising unemployment and a falling pound.

And in the end we got....
Andy2cool

Post by Andy2cool »

Hmm, What do you guys think about this for covering the roof:

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/netting+tr ... K1bA%3D%3D

cheers!
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

That should be fine for the shed roof icon_thumleft

Have to say the shed looks great, as does the rest of your garden icon_salut
Andy2cool

Post by Andy2cool »

Just an update of the Garden:

25th September 2011

RogerBacardy

Post by RogerBacardy »

Great pics, if there were a Image calendar, that last pic would be contender for September. :)
grub

Post by grub »

RogerBacardy wrote:Great pics, if there were a Image calendar, that last pic would be contender for September. :)
:lol:
B19bst

Post by B19bst »

well i must say i really like this garden. i love the shed. brilliant idea.

weldone done mate i would be very impressed with myself. icon_cheers
GREVILLE

Post by GREVILLE »

Hi, Andy and a belated welcome to HTUK icon_cheers I missed your entry earlier :oops:

I went to college thirty-three years ago on a career change but didn't begin with exotics for a further seven years. I should have started sooner and judging by your pics, have missed out on achieving your standard icon_thumleft