Hello

redsquirrel

Re: Hello

Post by redsquirrel »

hi Danny icon_thumleft
thanks for the nod on ebay,yes it is me icon_thumleft icon_thumleft
as soon as you get past a number of posts,the pm function becomes available.
Kata is spot on about freshness of seeds,i have bought thousands over the years,steer clear of seeds on ebay unless someone can vouch for the freshness.loads of them are duff and do nothing.

now i know who you are,i will send a bigger bunch of seedlings next time,its much easier to buy this way as you know the seeds were good in the first place.
icon_thumleft icon_thumleft icon_thumleft
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
tropical Tom

Post by tropical Tom »

Yorkshire Kris wrote:Hi Tom, hi Kate, hi Danny :lol:
Hi Kris....Hi everyone :lol: :lol: :lol:
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hi red

I am really pleased with my seedlings thank you and to know they are quality plants brilliant :D :D I did buy some seeds just to try to have a go at germinating i will let you know how i get on

Like you said Red finding good seeds to start off with is the best way but with so many sellers claiming good results its hard to choose from :?:

Thank you to everyone on this forum that have helped me so far and the warm welcome ive received, I must find my camera out lol to show my progress :D
kata

Post by kata »

Hi Tom,

Hi Kris

Hi Danny,

Hi Red,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

Thank you to everyone on this forum that have helped me so far and the warm welcome ive received, I must find my camera out lol to show my progress
Your camera should always be at the ready Danny, I take mine everywhere in case for example someone has an accident and needs an Image.

icon_cheers