fern Rob

Re: Hello

Post by fern Rob »

kata wrote:Think,

Your out with the weedkiller and... :o

You may stand on one accidently and snap its neck... :lol: :lol:

Accidents happen.

icon_sunny icon_sunny
First you need a spray certificate for strong weed killers :lol:.
Second anyone could step on a plant by accident qualified or not :lol:
fern Rob

Post by fern Rob »

GREVILLE wrote:Welcome to the forum, Agripalm icon_cheers

You won't need a degree or any certificate to enjoy any work in any garden although any qualification is always welcome.
However, you will need a Phd to understand the banter that goes on in this forum if the posts by Kata and Fern Rob are anything to go by :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

You will need a Phd to understand the banter that goes on in this forum if the posts by Kata and Fern Rob are anything to go by
Great aint it Grev.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fern Rob

Post by fern Rob »

kata wrote:
You will need a Phd to understand the banter that goes on in this forum if the posts by Kata and Fern Rob are anything to go by
Great aint it Grev.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
agree :lol:
agripalm

Post by agripalm »

Thank you for your advices. I'm geographer, among other subjects, we study the plants distribution and we know a lot of species according to the zone that you study. But I'm afraid I'm not horticulturally... I just love plants :) I think I should improve my english because now I'm lost in translation such as the film :roll:
As soon as posible i attach some photographs of my plants.
kata

Post by kata »

Good, look forward to pics, thanks!

icon_cheers