Colchester Lee

Post by Colchester Lee »

I'm Lee and I'm based in Colchester east of England. I am very much an amateur gardener and have been working at creating an exotic/subtropical
/jungle garden on a budget for a number of years with a reasonable degree of success.
I have found that this year the garden has not been as pleasing as in previous years and am looking forward to moving things around to hopefully create something good for 2019.
tatter

Post by tatter »

Welcome to the forum Lee. What plants are you growing and any photos (we love to see photos).
Interesting comment that not as pleasing as previous years as its been a really good growing summer this year.
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
Chez2

Post by Chez2 »

Hello. I'm always putting in one more plant.....then taking them out again when its too crammed full or they need splitting.
tatter

Post by tatter »

Always room for another one ,
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
GREVILLEAJ

Post by GREVILLEAJ »

Welcome to HTUK. Lèe icon_cheers

Love to follow developments in any garden. Hope your progress and desire to change is being documented. ......we're a nosey lot :lol:
Colchester Lee

Post by Colchester Lee »

This year has been poorer for me as I hadn't replaced a lot of the plants I lost last winter. Have invested in a greenhouse which will give me greater scope next season.
Would like to had some picks but having difficulty in doing so.