Hello

Bonus

Hello

Post by Bonus »

Hi, I'm John from Norwich. I've always enjoyed browsing the forum and thought it was about time I registered. I've been into the exotics after chancing upon Urban Jungle a few years ago.
icon_sunny
grub

Re: Hello

Post by grub »

Welcome to the Madhouse John icon_cheers
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Hi John, and welcome. icon_salut

We are getting quite a cell of members in the Norwich, Norfolk area. I think it is down to mild winter climate, plenty of exotic suppliers, I'm jealous :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and also you have Will Giles' The Exotic Garden. If Will's garden does not inspire people to go exotic, nothing will :roll:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by Nick »

Hi and welcome John, what are you growing and for how long :?: now you've been bitten by the tropical bug your lost forever now, so welcome to the mad house like Grub said, we are a nosy bunch on here and love to look at peoples gardens so if you have any photo's and would like us to see what your up to post them on here, any questions ask away there is always someone who will be able to answer them for you, again welcome on board..

icon_sunny icon_sunny
Juggles

Post by Juggles »

Hi John, Its great to have another Norwich member on board. You'll find everyone on here so helpful and friendly. Urban Jungle is great, have you tried Evergreens out at Beccles? Another good place to have a look at. I cant stop buying more plants, its so impulsive. What are your favourites? icon_sunny
Bonus

Post by Bonus »

I'm mostly into my bamboos and have crammed many varieties into our small garden (all responsibly contained by rhizome barrier of course!) although I am starting to lose track of them and may need to call on your expert advice for some ID's.
My gardening skills are still quite basic so up until now I have tended to stick with reliably hardy plants, cordylines, ferns, grasses and the like. But this forum is helping me expand my horizons a bit.
I have not been to Evergreens, unfortunately I don't have a car so every trip to a nursery is a special treat!
bobbyd44

Post by bobbyd44 »

hiya bonus.. weclome.. but just one thing how doo you doo without a car lol??
AirKewl

Post by AirKewl »

Hi John & welcome,
There's some good reading & great guys 'n girls on the forum - Hope you enjoy the experience.... icon_salut