New member in Crawley, West Sussex.

mouse

Re: New member in Crawley, West Sussex.

Post by mouse »

Carrie wrote:Don't worry. Hint not taken!

I have an extremely ferocious agave (called Harvey) in my porch and he is good at warding off early callers and mice!. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no morning tea or bacon buttie then carrie
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Hi Mouse,

Sorry, but no. If anyone wakes us up that early in the morning, they are more likely to get a nuckle sandwich!

Carrie
mouse

Post by mouse »

Carrie wrote:Hi Mouse,

Sorry, but no. If anyone wakes us up that early in the morning, they are more likely to get a nuckle sandwich!

Carrie
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Welcome...its a great site!
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
Simba

Post by Simba »

Welcome aboard Carrie - lets see your pix.... :lol:
grub

Post by grub »

Welcome to the madhouse Carrie :wink:
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hello and Welcome Carrie, if you have photo's we would love to see them,how come you left it so long before joining :lol: Welcome to the party drunken_smilie1 drunken_smilie1

icon_sunny icon_sunny
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Thanks for all the welcome messages guys.

I may wait 'til spring/summer to post some photos, unless you like pictures of snow-covered mush! Winter is a depressing time, when you are worrying what's about to die in the garden. I have now realized that where I live is a really cold frost pocket and I've recently noticed that my garden takes longer to thaw out than my neighbours', which I don't understand. I wish I hadn't moved away from Bognor. That would have been a safer place to grow tropicals.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

You have the south on your side....good luck! icon_thumleft
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Carrie it gets easier with the passage of time, your not alone, we are all in the same boat, some worse off than others.Bogner would be good about now.

icon_sunny icon_sunny
flounder

Post by flounder »

hi carrie just catching up on all the unread posts. when it starts up again, have a look round sayers common or poynings car boots. Occasionally theres a fella there who sells smallish palms and other 'exotica' Also he's a tad cheaper than AT or the big plant nursery!! icon_fish
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Thanks for the tip Flounder. Only just found your reply. I'll take a trip down there when the weather warms up. Sounds good!