Oh i love b&q lol

SteveW

Re: Oh i love b&q lol

Post by SteveW »

Frank,
Its only about 15mins from Bluewater you know,you could allways suggest a shopping trip :wink:
Andrew In Bracknell

Post by Andrew In Bracknell »

SteveW wrote:Frank,
Its only about 15mins from Bluewater you know,you could allways suggest a shopping trip :wink:
I would have to be really desparate for a plant to put myself through that! Mind you, thinking about it a couple of years ago when we were first getting into this I did exactly that. We went (to get her shoes!) to Festival place in Basingstoke and then dropped into Wolverton Plants on the way back and bought 2 Crinodendrons, a Pseudosasa Japonica and a Clematis Armandii.
Andrew In Bracknell

Post by Andrew In Bracknell »

Going back to the original pho Daz, it look great! Are you going to plant some ordinary ferns aroud it for extra 'frondage' :?: I've put some (at the risk of getting shouted at I love ferns but I'm hardly a connaisseur, I just buy the ones that I like the look of) around my Dicksonia antarctica and it really adds to the effect.
daz

Post by daz »

Yea andrew.I already have 2 small ferns ther.Buy i do intend on adding to that .I like the look of the painted fern, also the shuttle cock fern, that nice also.