Search found 6922 matches
- Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:58 pm
- Forum: HTUK Community Forum (public)
- Topic: tis the season merry christmas
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1178
Bit harsh. It's always quiet at this time of year. Got to admit though it's been one disaster after another in terms of this forum.
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:40 pm
- Forum: New Members Introduce yourself here ;-) (public)
- Topic: New Member
- Replies: 5
- Views: 485
Not at the moment I don’t have a greenhouse just a new build house. I’ve been given some palms and a south facing garden. I do have some room in my house to grow stuff though. Sorry it’s taken me a long time to reply been away and new to all this. Was looking for a place to buy/swap seeds to get st...
- Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:21 pm
- Forum: Bananas and relatives (including Canna, Ginger, Heliconia etc)
- Topic: Hardiest cannas
- Replies: 2
- Views: 570
As always it depends on your location and garden. I personally don't leave any canna our over winter but I'm in Yorkshire. As to the hardiest I'm really not sure. They're easy to over winter. Just place let the leaves die back and don't let them dry out and then give lots of sun and warmth in spring.