Musa Siam Ruby

tropical-pete

Re: Musa Siam Ruby

Post by tropical-pete »

Oh right well some schools are having the two weeks off in April, but others are having them off straight after Easter (like mine)...so I've got a couple of weeks off :lol: I assume the schools around your area are having theirs in April?

Thanks, take care

Pete
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Cheers guys!

It's a gorgeous banana and love the look of it but a major consideration is having the place to overwinter it properly.

I'll have a think 8)
ChrisG

Post by ChrisG »

MarkD wrote:Cheers guys!
It's a gorgeous banana and love the look of it but a major consideration is having the place to overwinter it properly. I'll have a think 8)
MarkD i find a good trick if you are short of space, is to "accidentally" give the plant to someone from this board, then let them know you gave away the wrong plant and get it back from them when the weather warms up enough for it to be outside again. Of course you can only use this trick once on each member and you need to pick the person carefully in case they decide to keep it instead of returning it :shock: :roll:
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

ChrisG wrote:MarkD i find a good trick if you are short of space, is to "accidentally" give the plant to someone from this board, then let them know you gave away the wrong plant and get it back from them when the weather warms up enough for it to be outside again. Of course you can only use this trick once on each member and you need to pick the person carefully in case they decide to keep it instead of returning it :shock: :roll:
Sounds familiar Chris, De-javu!? :lol:
ChrisG

Post by ChrisG »

Markd, obviously I would never actually do that, so how is my agave :)
Actually better duck, i will be in trouble for mentioning a spikie on a soft and squidgy thread.
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

following winter some of our spikeys were soft and squidgy... :)
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

ChrisG wrote:so how is my agave :)
Ooopss, took me ages to find this post, let alone reply :lol:

Chris, it's doing fine and is putting out new leaves. You'll see your baby again :wink: