my french garden in provence!

flounder

Re: my french garden in provence!

Post by flounder »

yeah, you can tell its winter.......no shorts and flip flops :lol:
samirbouag

Post by samirbouag »

flounder wrote:yeah, you can tell its winter.......no shorts and flip flops :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaha nooooooo never ! it's too cold! are tour serious ? lol how many degrees have you got in uk?
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Wow....20C in winter...superb!! Fingers crossed this easterly doesn't arrive or you could be covered in snow soon.
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
Ste

Post by Ste »

samirbouag wrote:how many degrees have you got in uk?
About 3 :x
samirbouag

Post by samirbouag »

Tom2006 wrote:Wow....20C in winter...superb!! Fingers crossed this easterly doesn't arrive or you could be covered in snow soon.
Yes your right!!! the next week a cold wave will come with snow maybe! crappe winter is finnaly coming! i hate winter!
Simba

Post by Simba »

Welcome back Samir, everything is still looking good in your garden,
I especially like your arid beds.... icon_thumleft
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

samirbouag wrote:
flounder wrote:yeah, you can tell its winter.......no shorts and flip flops :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaha nooooooo never ! it's too cold! are tour serious ? lol how many degrees have you got in uk?
Low of -5.1c for me
AKA - Martin

Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
samirbouag

Post by samirbouag »

The Codfather wrote:
samirbouag wrote:
Low of -5.1c for me

OK not too shabby! :)
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

rather have 15c to 20c :lol:
AKA - Martin

Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
samirbouag

Post by samirbouag »

The Codfather wrote:rather have 15c to 20c :lol:
hahahahhahahaha joke! :DD :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arlon Tishmarsh

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh »

A good few years ago we stayed in a place that may not be too far away from you Samirboug........La Pradet, really nice place icon_thumleft
samirbouag

Post by samirbouag »

Arlon Tishmarsh wrote:A good few years ago we stayed in a place that may not be too far away from you Samirboug........La Pradet, really nice place icon_thumleft
yeah i know this city! it's realy close to me , about 45 min by car! did you enjoy it? when were you there? summer, spring?
Arlon Tishmarsh

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh »

samirbouag wrote:
Arlon Tishmarsh wrote:A good few years ago we stayed in a place that may not be too far away from you Samirboug........La Pradet, really nice place icon_thumleft
yeah i know this city! it's realy close to me , about 45 min by car! did you enjoy it? when were you there? summer, spring?
Its was a good few years ago. Enjoyed it very much, a really nice place. Traveled down from the UK on the bikes (BMW, not pushbikes :lol: ), stayed in a campsite very close to the beach ( lovely cove) and used it as a base to do all the touristy sites i.e Cannes, St Tropez, Monte Carlo etc etc.