architectural plants horsham

JakoMonster

architectural plants horsham

Post by JakoMonster »

Whats it like has any one been before, is it expensive :?:
Nathan

Re: architectural plants horsham

Post by Nathan »

It is expensive (& they have an odd pricing system) but they do sell good quality plants...
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

I tried my hardest to buy a plant from there a while back. They had them in stock but there was a discrepancy between the height and the pot size. I was told the plant was too tall for the pot so would need repotting and then growing on until it was a reasonable size for the new container before they could sell it.

:?: :?: :?: icon_scratch

They said they'd call me back when it was ready. Needless to say, I bought something else from another site.

:roll:
Nigel Fear

Post by Nigel Fear »

They're a good nursery Jack, with top quality plants, well worth a visit, though perhaps more expensive than some for the run-of-the mill stuff, you do get well grown specimens.

Definitely worth a visit for a good browse around the nursery.
JakoMonster

Post by JakoMonster »

i emailed them earlier and just now got a email back, they're. quite expensive, i'll guess i'll have to buy the Trachycarpus fortunei of ebay or ask my local B&Q if they will have them in stock or get them order them in
Nigel Fear

Post by Nigel Fear »

Trachycarpus is now becoming more widely sold Jack, so worth a look around for a decent sized example. :wink:
grub

Post by grub »

A few years back I was working in Billingshurst and there was an interesting nursery there, can't remember what it's called but would be well worth a look if your close icon_thumright .
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Why not visit Big Plant Nursery on the way to Worthing.
For Palms they're a much better bet than AP's are.
If you've got a car/van then try popping up to Crossroads nursery on Woodmansterne road near Banstead Surrey as they had a shed load of decent trachys a few weeks back icon_thumright
JakoMonster

Post by JakoMonster »

SteveW wrote:Why not visit Big Plant Nursery on the way to Worthing.
For Palms they're a much better bet than AP's are.
If you've got a car/van then try popping up to Crossroads nursery on Woodmansterne road near Banstead Surrey as they had a shed load of decent trachys a few weeks back icon_thumright
are they expensive expensive ?
Essexman

Post by Essexman »

I was down at the Big Plant nursery a few weeks ago. Extensive range of healthy specimen plants, particularly palms and agaves. Prices as per their website really.