Nuts about Jungles - The Blog

Trudytropics

Re: Nuts about Jungles - The Blog

Post by Trudytropics »

Stunning, truly a tropical paradise. :D

Do you use mozzie repellant when you are gardening? :lol: It looks like is must be teeming with insect life its so lush.
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

Now thats a backyard jungle if ever Ive seen one! I half expect to see Dr Livingstone pop out of the undergrowth :lol:

Superb garden you should feel very proud icon_thumright
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Gorgeous plantings and overall great garden. Sorry to hear about the bereavments.
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Love it, everything about it is just perfect.
It must be lovely to sit down with a drink in those surroundings.
Trainer John

Post by Trainer John »

That is looking seriously impressive. It's the dense layering that gives it the jungle look. You've got a good feel for contrast and texture in your plantings - something we can all learn from. Thanks for showing the pictures.
Simba

Post by Simba »

I love it...looks absolutely magical... icon_thumleft
tropicalwon

Post by tropicalwon »

Great looking tropical paradise icon_thumleft ......The way you've planted, everything falls into place naturally

Super!!!
JungleNuts

Post by JungleNuts »

So we've finally hit 2013, and thankfully Mayan predictions were about as reliable as public transport after 1mm of snow !

We didnt get chance to blog much last year, as per previous entries, but after having been scouring the garden centres for the winter damage bargains, readying plans for the coming summer and booking the Bali inspirational holiday for later this year .... we are back on track to be Nut's about Jungles :D

Been digging through the few photo's we took towards end of last season, as an aide memoir and also to set the scene ... and in all fairness the jungle was left to its own devices last year ....
Flower 2.jpg
Flower.jpg
Full Garden.jpg
Ferns and Stuff.jpg
So it's onwards and upwards this year .... with better photo's (thank you Santa Claus for my new Canon DSLR!) .... through the jaws of T-Rex to a fabulous summer that awaits us all !!! icon_cheers
Through the jaws of TRex.jpg
JN
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

OMG :lol: , I want to be in your pictures, the 2nd one down is sublime, I reckon an hour sitting in that tropical oasis would shift these winter blues. Looking forward to seeing more pictures taken with your new camera.
Simba

Post by Simba »

Just superb.....definately one of my absolute fav gardens on display here... icon_thumleft icon_thumleft icon_thumleft
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Agreed, I've a;ways loved this garden and it remains great inspiration.

;)
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Yep, still stunning.
I just want to pick your garden up and throw it onto the back of my house :lol: :lol:
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Gotta be one of my favourites. Love it everytime I see those images ,
call

Post by call »

very nice and lush
karl66

Post by karl66 »

That's exactly the look i'm building here, lot's of hard work gone into that . karl.