My favourite sight

SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I've got the prop ready and waiting,its been waiting for the last two weeks.I'm hoping its not going to be in too bad a shape :roll:
I was hoping to get one from Brians botanics,but they didn't get back to me about whether they ship to the UK until after I'd found this one.Turns out they Do ship to the UK,but too late for me.
At the minute they've got the odd variant ruby on e-bay,the one thats got half red half green leaves.Very nice,but theres no way I'm buying anymore from overseas
Well this year anyway :wink:
Steve
grub

Post by grub »

reading this mornings posts on UKO you should have waited for a reply from brians botanicals DOH!
Don't ya just hate it when that happens
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

You're not wrong.Still my ones now turned up thankfully.I noticed that Brians are selling the odd variant ruby,which is Very nice.If I thought I could get away with buying another one,without my missus throwing a fit I'd buy one :wink:
Steve
Libby

Post by Libby »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you dare, you die!!!!!!
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Exactly why I've not bought one :lol:

Steve
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Oh.... I was going to let you buy one and then cash in on the "I've got nowhere to overwinter them", sale :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by SteveW »

I ended up buying a second greenhouse last year,as I had nowhere to store all the extra plants I bought.
This year some of them are goung to have to fend for themselves,or the shed.The Ruby and the Variegated Rajapuri(if its ready soon)will be coming indoors to the dining room,along with a few others.
So there'll probably be no sale,Sorry :lol:
Steve
Libby

Post by Libby »

Hope you have a big dining room!!!!!!!!! :lol:
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I can allways move the table and chairs out of the way if theres not enough room :lol:
:wink:
Libby

Post by Libby »

:lol: :lol: :lol: