Nana's in bedroom - no other choice!

huporhaha

Re: Nana's in bedroom - no other choice!

Post by huporhaha »

My lasiocarpas are on my bedroom windowsill............they seem quite happy there at the moment.
bobbyd44

Post by bobbyd44 »

watered sparingly as they flopped... nothing good comes of flopping in the bedroom
sanatic1234

Post by sanatic1234 »

Ste wrote:
bobbyd44 wrote:2nd year running for me..bananas in the bedroom!!! literally
First year for me as its my first full year growing anything. Do you water them? I watered all mine yesterday with warm water. I think I will continue to water every other week.
I certainly would not water them every week ste, you will probably do it more harm than good to be honest, Banana plants have a tendency to (cry tears) as i call it at night :lol: This being drips of water from the plants some of this water ends up on the floor and can cause staining! some goes straight back in to the soil, and when this happens it is constantly keep the soil wet which isn't good in the winter months and if you water every week you will no doubt rot the plant.

The soil just can not dry out quick enough not even indoors really unless you are providing bottom heat but then you will have to provide the sufficient light to match the temperatures to stop it from going leggy but if you don't provide bottom heat you will always have to rely on the heating/room temp to dry out the compost which isn't always ideal. If it were me i would only water once the soil has practically dried out before watering again. And only water in very small amounts.
sanatic1234

Post by sanatic1234 »

:oops: you didn't say every week did you, you said every other week. My apologies ste.
Springy

Post by Springy »

Ste, this is beginning to look a bit like " The secret diaries of Adrian Mole aged 13 and 3/4 "
Where he used to measure his " Thing " everyday and keep the results on a chart on his wall! :lol:
Ste

Post by Ste »

Springy wrote:Ste, this is beginning to look a bit like " The secret diaries of Adrian Mole aged 13 and 3/4 "
Where he used to measure his " Thing " everyday and keep the results on a chart on his wall! :lol:
:lol: :lol:
I dont know why im doing it to be honest, suppose just to see the results of how much it grows each day, inside during winter. Im only taking pics of the manipur as its the only one which seems to be doing anything. I have a basjoo, sikkimensis x paradisiaca and musella in my room, all on the same table, recieving the same heat, light etc.......... None of them are doing anything apart from the manipur
Ste

Post by Ste »

Another 24 hrs on and its currentley 104mm
Attachments
manipur - 10-12-11 [111].JPG
kata

Post by kata »

Where he used to measure his " Thing " everyday and keep the results on a chart on his wall!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andy P

Post by Andy P »

Ste wrote:Another 24 hrs on and its currentley 104mm
OoooohErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Missus !! Now Nobody can call you a `Flop` in the bedroom Ste

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

Andy, I am still pondering about his 'ladyboys', something I never heard of before Ste,

How does that work Ste? What if you were so drunk and misjudged... :lol:

Ste

Post by Ste »

Andy P wrote: OoooohErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Missus !! Now Nobody can call you a `Flop` in the bedroom Ste

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have backup at the ready Andy, I always keep a box of kamagra in my room and 2 in my wallet at all times :wink:
Attachments
kamagra [111].JPG
Andy P

Post by Andy P »

kata wrote:Andy, I am still pondering about his 'ladyboys', something I never heard of before Ste,

How does that work Ste? What if you were so drunk and misjudged... :lol:

From another post Ste said ..... Its easy to tell the difference between the girls and the ladyboys, Ive never been mistaken, even by accident. Although I have tried out a couple of Thailand's finest ladyboys (full operation, no dangly bits)

So the people you slept with Ste ( without the dangly bits) were in-fact male. They`d just had an op and a few hormone pills. :ahhh!:

RE: The Kamagra. I went to Goa,India a few years ago. A young couple from London i got chatting to ( staying in the same hotel as me) told me they paid for their holidays by buying Kamagra in India and selling it back home. They advised me to buy some to sell. --- So i did. lol Bought 200 tablets for about 20 quid and sold the lot when i got home for about 400 quid. It`s totally legal to buy it there and bring it into the country i was told.
Ste

Post by Ste »

Yes the kamagra by ajanta are produced in India. They sell the tablets in Thailand but no one botheres with tablets, everyone has the jelly's as they are already a liquid form. They can start to work within 10-15 minutes whereas a tablet needs to be taken atleast an hour before. Apparentley they are very cheap in India, cheaper than Thailand anyway but no one minds buying them. I get them for £30 for a box of 50 and have sold boxes here before for £100. That is still cheap as the jelly's are £3.51 each to buy online. I knew someone who brought 10 boxes back to the UK and was stopped at Manchester airport, has 2 full boxes taken off him and 35 out of another box taken. That left him with 365 kamagra's. Apparentley thats the maximum your allowed to bring back for personal use, 1 for each day of the year. Anymore than that is not allowed.
Andy P

Post by Andy P »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That , in itself , just tells us all how pathetic our governments are! At some point , some politicians and law makers have sat around a desk and decided that impotent men only have a legal allowance of one S**g a day. :lol:
Sorry gone wayyyyyyyyyy off topic now.
Springy

Post by Springy »

Corr! Can't wait till a leap year then!!!! :lol:
Got me off topic too now!! :D