My birthday gift yucca

gabriel

My birthday gift yucca

Post by gabriel »

I have received this lovely yucca rostrata as a birthday gift. I have got it from our favourite yucca seller Imre(if You going to read it Imre thank You, lovely plant).
I an very impressed with quality and i recommend Imre to any one.You can find His shop if You browse the forum.
It costed me £66 +£20 for a delivery i think it's very good price for a 150cm of fully rooted yucca.
Posting a picture so You can have a look.
It has arrived in a bone dry soil should a water it or should it be left in a dry soil,I will be overwintering it in the greenhouse.
Best Regards

Gabriel
Attachments
rostrata1.jpg
rostrata2.jpg
Troppoz

Re: My birthday gift yucca

Post by Troppoz »

Nice plant Gabriel! Looks in great condition.
Simba

Post by Simba »

Very, very nice Gabriel..... icon_thumleft

I don't think Imre can be beaten for his Yucca and excellent service, a HTUK favourite seller..... icon_salut
gabriel

Post by gabriel »

Simba wrote:Very, very nice Gabriel..... icon_thumleft

I don't think Imre can be beaten for his Yucca and excellent service, a HTUK favourite seller..... icon_salut
Absolutely right Simba!!!
Thanks Sean.
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

It's good to see someone getting a thoughtfully selected birthday gift. I usually get socks.

Great plant, I'm sure you'll enjoy it Gabriel.

;)
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Thats a lovely plant Gabriel, been looking at those myself, the ones I'd seen were more expensive. Imre? :D
gabriel

Post by gabriel »

Trudytropics wrote:That's a lovely plant Gabriel, been looking at those myself, the ones I'd seen were more expensive. Imre? :D
If You are looking at UK prices they will cost a lot more.Imre wanted 150euro but accepted 80 for it.If You will browse the forum you will find links to his online shop.I do not want to post it on a open forum as i want to give HTUK member an advantage icon_salut
G
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

icon_thumleft Ok Gabriel I understand.
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

brilliant plant,you can see it is alive and well from the colour,very vibrant blue instead of the grey tinge you get on dried out bare rooted plants icon_thumright icon_thumright
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Top quality plant there. I wish I got mine from Imre.

I would wash that greenhouse shading off if I was you though. The plants need all the light they can get in winter.
kata

Post by kata »

Its a lovely specimen Gabriel

Happy birhday! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Simba

Post by Simba »

Trudytropics wrote:Thats a lovely plant Gabriel, been looking at those myself, the ones I'd seen were more expensive. Imre? :D
Imre also sells via Ebay...I'll send you a link if you want one.. icon_thumright
paulrm71

Post by paulrm71 »

Very nice Gabriel!!! :DD
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Lovely Yucca, great seller too.
I bought mine from the same seller, awesome plant, awesome price and speedy shipping.

Mine has done very well, it was bare rooted but seems to be fine, plenty of new growth and looks healthy.
Yours looks to be in great shape, a very healthy plant.
JoelR

Post by JoelR »

Very nice plant. Looking at Imre's website now.