A long last look at my garden 2012

Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

A long last look at my garden 2012

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Did this video to at act as a personal reference for future years but might be worth dipping into.

flounder

Re: A long last look at my garden 2012

Post by flounder »

Only had a quick skip through at this time, but for saying worst year ever it still doesn't look too bad! icon_thumleft
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

After watching that video all the way through and marvelling at how healthy your plants look I have decided not to bother gardening any more.

I am going to remain indoors and just watch your garden on my big telly instead whilst squirting Glade around and flicking plastic bugs across the living room.

:lol:
bamboo bibb

Post by bamboo bibb »

hi just wondered what temp you keep your greenhouse at through the winter chris.
HarryandNess

Post by HarryandNess »

All so healthy Kris! :D I wouldn't leave so many gorgeous plants out the front around here though. They wouldn't be there long before unknown plantaholics relocated them :roll:

Ness
Yorkshire Kris

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

GoggleboxUK wrote:After watching that video all the way through and marvelling at how healthy your plants look I have decided not to bother gardening any more.

I am going to remain indoors and just watch your garden on my big telly instead whilst squirting Glade around and flicking plastic bugs across the living Boom.

:lol: :lol:

Why thank you Rick. Whats with the Boom instead of Room? icon_scratch I do try and keep it looking good, even if it has been a very difficult year.
HarryandNess wrote:All so healthy Kris! :D I wouldn't leave so many gorgeous plants out the front around here though. They wouldn't be there long before unknown plantaholics relocated them :roll:

Ness

Cheers! The plants in the front garden are under police protection so no worries there... :D
bamboo bibb wrote:hi just wondered what temp you keep your greenhouse at through the winter chris.
This year it will be kept at 12 degrees. It's always above 8 degrees but want to keep the colocasia looking good over winter and make sure the cuttings do well. I have just invested in an electronic thermostat rather than relying on the dodgy fan heater one.
flounder wrote:Only had a quick skip through at this time, but for saying worst year ever it still doesn't look too bad! icon_thumleft

Cheers
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

Yorkshire Kris wrote: Cheers! The plants in the front garden are under police protection so no worries there...
So Kris is that a surveillance camera hidden amongst the gingers near the start of the clip? If so it seems to be a bit obscured by vegetation so probably wouldnt show too much if relied on.

If its not a camera just what the flip is it? icon_scratch
Yorkshire Kris

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Troppoz wrote:
Yorkshire Kris wrote: Cheers! The plants in the front garden are under police protection so no worries there...
So Kris is that a surveillance camera hidden amongst the gingers near the start of the clip? If so it seems to be a bit obscured by vegetation so probably wouldnt show too much if relied on.

If its not a camera just what the flip is it? icon_scratch

No thats one of two timelapse cameras. That one is attempting to capture a washy leaf growing and emerging.
jacko

Post by jacko »

got the same problem with the word room
jacko

Post by jacko »

the letter 'r' has become 'b' when i type room icon_scratch
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

Yorkshire Kris wrote: No thats one of two timelapse cameras. That one is attempting to capture a washy leaf growing and emerging.
Ah of course, timelapse...should have known. Looking forward to the next installment icon_thumright
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

I have no idea why I put living Boom instead of room, maybe I had the subwoofer up too loud that day?

tropicalwon

Post by tropicalwon »

Great vid. icon_thumleft Jungle looks lush and doing well...like your black deck. icon_salut