Garden for sale (complete with house!)

Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Re: Garden for sale (complete with house!)

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Bob wrote:Seeing Kris's 'end of season' video has reminded me me I ought to do the same, hopefully a last record of my little garden before selling the house and moving on to another garden!.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8hcQQXRReto?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bob your garden is gorgeous full of so much interest. It must be hard to leave it behind. Your gingers are fantastic. icon_cheers
Adam D

Post by Adam D »

Your garden looks great Bob!

I see that plants grow really well down in north Devon. Your gingers are delightful.

I also spy that Persicaria Red Dragon - I am pleased to say that the cuttings you sent me have all rooted, so I will be planting them out next year, thanks again for sending them up :)
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yorkshire Kris wrote:
Bob wrote:Seeing Kris's 'end of season' video has reminded me me I ought to do the same, hopefully a last record of my little garden before selling the house and moving on to another garden!.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8hcQQXRReto?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bob your garden is gorgeous full of so much interest. It must be hard to leave it behind. Your gingers are fantastic. icon_cheers
Thanks Kris, I have some fat buds on 'Disney' in the ground that I'm hoping will make a show this coming week. Weathers holding up for now.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Adam D wrote:Your garden looks great Bob!

I see that plants grow really well down in north Devon. Your gingers are delightful.

I also spy that Persicaria Red Dragon - I am pleased to say that the cuttings you sent me have all rooted, so I will be planting them out next year, thanks again for sending them up :)

Hi Adam, That's good to hear, Dragon survived -8°C here outside last winter but your'e wise to hold them back considering your harder winter. Saying that I still think you'd get away with H. assam orange with a winter mulch up there. I'll keep you a bit back when I dig some of it up.
Clive60

Post by Clive60 »

Bob, we are coming to Barnstaple in two weeks to see our son, give me your address as I'll hire a van and help you empty the garden. :lol:
Bob

Post by Bob »

Clive60 wrote:Bob, we are coming to Barnstaple in two weeks to see our son, give me your address as I'll hire a van and help you empty the garden. :lol:
Good try Clive, :lol: I'm trying to keep it most of it out for viewing.