- Posts: 529
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:53 pm
- Location: Coastal Suffolk
The awful title won't help the final price.
- Posts: 939
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 am
- Location: Norfolk
Is it only me who thinks it's looking rather sad?
- Posts: 10153
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:59 am
- Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54
It doesn't look cared for at all.
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 pm
- Location: Surrey
IMO, it spear-pulled after winter and is recovering now, presuming the pic is recent. Might be wrong, but that washy doesn't have many leaves.
- Posts: 1905
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:15 am
- Location: Southanpton
Dont look great no leaves or worse no roots you cant tell the damage from the pic I wont spend much on Washy as not to hardy or Phoenix canariensis_CIDP