Spotty Dotties

call

Re: Spotty Dotties

Post by call »

supposedly they take really long from seed and should be left in a pot for some years until is establishes as I learned with my young hexandrum :roll:
stevieboy1

Post by stevieboy1 »

redsquirrel wrote:ive never had luck with seed Steve but if my clump gets a bit bigger i will dig you up a bit icon_thumleft
Cool thank you. ;-) I think it's such a nice looking plant so difrent with the leaf pattern and the leaves had grown quite big too from what I remember in Dave's defiantly a good foliage plant to help fill out a tropical border :-)

Regards
Steve ;-)
kata

Post by kata »

I think he was just teasing Kata
Course he is Di, I like Dave really so I like to joke back on occasion... :lol:

Conifers;
I know the genus Podophyllum (mayapples),
I thought that maybe the case.

icon_cheers

Just wandered off to a tropical garden in Victoria B.C....lovely Images. Dotty was there too... :mrgreen:

http://www.stupidgardenplants.com/archi ... otty-dotty
DiCasS

Post by DiCasS »

redsquirrel wrote:ive never had luck with seed Steve but if my clump gets a bit bigger i will dig you up a bit icon_thumleft
Darren, do you mean you've never had luck with germination of the seed, or your pods have never produced seed?

Dee, I don't think mine did the first year either, from what I can remember anyway. Maybe next for you icon_thumleft

Di
I'm at an age where my back goes out more than I do.
Supporter of the N.A.S.
DiCasS

Post by DiCasS »

Went to check on the seed pods, see how they were progressing, I don't think I'm going to have any seed, there feels like nothing is in the pods. But noticed I've got flower buds again on the new growth, anyone else notice this with theirs ???

Di
I'm at an age where my back goes out more than I do.
Supporter of the N.A.S.
Volksman999

Spotty Dotties

Post by Volksman999 »

Dobbies in Milton Keynes have got these in stock now.