Hi everyone

Dorothy2

Hi everyone

Post by Dorothy2 »

Hi its been a long while since I've been on here. Where has everyone gone? Cant believe no body seems to post on here. Took me ages to log bk in! Moved house so am now starting up again, though not on such a big scale. Just trying to get hold of a couple of musa basjoo. I had 27 at the old house but couldn't dig them up so just left them thinking I could pick up a couple easily. No such chance..I'm really struggling unless I want to pay silly money! Got hold of a couple of ensete maurelli but it is the musa I want. Does anyone know where I can get some from, or anyone on here willing to sell a couple? Thanks Dorothy x
chainsaw kid

Hi everyone

Post by chainsaw kid »

Hi Dorothy,

When I couldn't find any locally I got some off eBay. Hope that helps. And yes the site is a shadow of its former self.

Regards Jason.
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
Chez2

Hi everyone

Post by Chez2 »

There is one on eBay that finishes in 2 hours. Its 40-50cms and currently £13.50 plus £3.50 P&P.
chainsaw kid

Hi everyone

Post by chainsaw kid »

Chez is right but 2 items further back you can get them in a 3 litre pot for only £2.00 extra. icon_cheers icon_thumright
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
tatter

Hi everyone

Post by tatter »

The Guys are right e-bay always have some.What do you mean by silly money? and welcome. The site went down for a long time last year and the backup available was a 2014.Anybody who joined after then as had to re register often with new user name. Many have not bothered.Gardening express sometimes have decent prices unfortunatly out of stock at the moment but you can leave email address to be notified when back in stock.Big plant nursery is another i have used but also out of stock.I suspect a little early for some suppliers.
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
GREVILLEAJ

Hi everyone

Post by GREVILLEAJ »

Welcome back to HTUK, Dorothy. Perhaps the few that are here need to recall your last user name. The more memories we can jog......