RHS Malvern Spring Fair.

chainsaw kid

RHS Malvern Spring Fair.

Post by chainsaw kid »

Just to remind people living in the midlands the above show is on. I went yesterday and had a good day out. Plenty to see and buy, the only disappointment were the show gardens . Still worth a look. icon_thumright

I acquired the following all for £4.00 each Echium Wildprettii, Ladybird Poppy, Acanthus White Water, Grevillea Olympic Flame, Leptospermum Red Damask, Cleanthus Puniceus and Jacobinia Pauciflora. I think the latter may be a challenge, grow it in a pot, sink it in the ground in the spring and whip it out in the autumn. Easy. :wink:
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
tatter

RHS Malvern Spring Fair.

Post by tatter »

Jas glad you enjoyed it.As for the Jacobinia Pauciflora i bought one of those a couple of years ago (yes at Malvern) it spends it life in a pot outside spring and simmer etc and spend the winter in the cold greenhouse.It is in flower now.
Looks like a good haul there .
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
chainsaw kid

RHS Malvern Spring Fair.

Post by chainsaw kid »

Great minds think alike Tatter. icon_cheers Yes they do look rather splendid. How big has yours grown. icon_thumright
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
tatter

RHS Malvern Spring Fair.

Post by tatter »

Not a lot to be fair jas its still in the pot a potted it in 2 years ago so probably pot bound and in need of potting on.Must do that this year.
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow