AKAMBA

lee-ann

AKAMBA

Post by lee-ann »

Looks like they're finally updating their website. Anyone for a safari :D http://www.akamba.co.uk/
Don

Re: AKAMBA

Post by Don »

lee-ann wrote:Looks like they're finally updating their website. Anyone for a safari :D http://www.akamba.co.uk/
It's still not got any info or add to basket stuff
:(
I'll have my annual rant at Chris and Kel when we meet up in April and if I am rude enough I might get a discount on an African burial :ahhh!:
lee-ann

Post by lee-ann »

Does say it will be launched in may . They proberly wont have much left after we've been to put in baskets :lol:
tropical-pete

Post by tropical-pete »

Big improvement already, and there's only one page :lol:

I wonder where 'Watoto Park' will be? At their current location? Sounds like it'll have some nice areas in it, and that tropical house sounds good. Might mean I have a tropical place to visit in Winter as well :lol:
collins99

Post by collins99 »

Its looking much better already , it will be another web site where i can spend all my money though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to see it for real , not long to go now .. icon_thumright

nick...
musa_monkey

Post by musa_monkey »

Nice intro a massive improvement, it will be good to see the online shop open in May to get some idea of what they have icon_cheers
SteveP

Post by SteveP »

I see that Akamba's lane is included in the new Google 'streetview' photo mapping.

Google Streetview

Just punch in the postcode, B90 1PH, drop in the little man and have a drive by. Useful as I've never been there.

Steve
Nick

Post by Nick »

It's looking so much better than there old web site did, just makes me wont to go now, wish the meet would hurry up and arrive lol.
icon_sunny Nick icon_sunny
musa_monkey

Post by musa_monkey »

Nick wrote:It's looking so much better than there old web site did, just makes me wont to go now, wish the meet would hurry up and arrive lol.
icon_sunny Nick icon_sunny
me to....Patience is a virtue...........i don't have :lol:
becky

Post by becky »

i cant wait :ahhh!: :ahhh!: :ahhh!: im so excited it just makes me want to go even more, looking foward to meeting everyone and getting loads of nice new plants , does anyone know what time were meeting?? :D
collins99

Post by collins99 »

Hello Becky , in the car park for about 11 o'clock

nick...
becky

Post by becky »

thanks nick :D
becky

Post by becky »

im really looking foward to saturday iv been sorting through my garden seeing what i need and how much room iv got for more plants :D iv noticed iv got lots of baby himalayan honeysuckle iv potted them up if anyone wants any ? there only small at the moment but they do grow very fast , i think they look quite tropical anyway ! :D so il bring some along, so is anyone else as excited as me :D :D
bobbyd44

Post by bobbyd44 »

yes had the nod to go now!! first year going tropical so loads for me to get.. but not alot for swaps so maybe a few freebies off all you kind peeps ould be nice!! :D
becky

Post by becky »

iv not got alot to swap either im just hoping that i can get plenty of stuff in time to pay people back for the stuff they have given me, im going to bring what ever i have but im very new to the tropical garden too iv only really been doing it a year so i know what you mean bobby :D