- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 pm
- Location: south
A big Hi from me
- Posts: 1798
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:32 pm
- Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Hello and welcome, FlatEric!
Welcome Eric. It would aid you getting more helpful replies if you were more specific about where you live. South, North helps a little. No need to give your post code but the town is helpful. Also helps you meet like minded people
- Posts: 1649
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:51 am
- Location: Medway, Kent
Welcome Flat Eric - is your name actually Eric? I have that record stuck firmly in my head now - thanks!
Which part of the South are you in? My parents are near Bexhill On Sea.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19742
- Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:17 am
- Location: Chalk, (Thames Estuary) Kent, England 51.5N 0.3E
Hi FlatEric, and welcome to the forum
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:40 pm
- Location: East Kent
Yup, hello to you too. Got any plants or just joined to use some nice smilies?
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:59 pm
- Location: LANCASHIRE
Jellybob wrote:Yup, hello to you too. Got any plants or just joined to use some nice smilies?
Welcome on board FlatEric we'd love to see some pics of things you like to grow.
- Posts: 5446
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:33 pm
- Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire.
Hello Eric, welcome to our little forum, it's great to have you join us here...
- Posts: 1243
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:54 am
- Location: northwest
hiya you will learn plenty on here trust me!!!
nice one, cheers,ta!!
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:56 am
- Location: hexham , nortumberland
Hello Eric and welcome ...
- Posts: 686
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:33 am
- Location: East Sussex
Welcome Eric, I'm new here myself and have been very impressed with the friendly welcome I have received.
- Posts: 2263
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:42 pm
- Location: Bristol, South Gloucestershire, UK.
Hi FlatEric and a big Welcome to HTUK!