Lets have some cheery garden pics

themes

Re: Lets have some cheery garden pics

Post by themes »

If I can get every member to get atleast one rock and name one plant after me I will die a happy man. Thanks Lee
lee-ann

Post by lee-ann »

Its looking amazing all the hard work has paid off icon_thumright When you starting on mine :lol:
themes

Post by themes »

lee-ann wrote:Its looking amazing all the hard work has paid off icon_thumright When you starting on mine :lol:
I like the pic, it looks better then it is :wink:
Simba

Post by Simba »

Wow themes, that latest photo looks fabulous.... icon_thumleft

I thought that was a snake basket on the right of the photo...... :DD
themes

Post by themes »

Simba wrote:Wow themes, that latest photo looks fabulous.... icon_thumleft

I thought that was a snake basket on the right of the photo...... :DD
its the old slabs from last year, no where to put them at the moment icon_scratch
sam140

Post by sam140 »

Nice garden, but go easy on the rocks. icon_salut
themes

Post by themes »

sam140 wrote:Nice garden, but go easy on the rocks. icon_salut
:lol: :lol: ill just have to make sure its pure :lol:
sam140

Post by sam140 »

I should have seen that one coming :lol:
Nick

Post by Nick »

Mo to look around your garden your need hiking boots ropes and those things they put in rocks that hold the rope, :lol: the garden has really come on this year, you've put so much into it, it's true you get out what you've put in, and also your poor car has done a lot of heavy work for you as well, poor car
:lol: :lol:

icon_sunny icon_sunny
themes

Post by themes »

Nick wrote:Mo to look around your garden your need hiking boots ropes and those things they put in rocks that hold the rope, :lol: the garden has really come on this year, you've put so much into it, it's true you get out what you've put in, and also your poor car has done a lot of heavy work for you as well, poor car
:lol: :lol:

icon_sunny icon_sunny
This thread is sort of winding down, so I wanted to get a few more pics in before the garden goes on decline. It is a dangerous garden, either you like it or you don't. I do, so icon_geek. Got to collect some more rocks on sunday, and I may clean the car now... it is very doubtful I am going to get any more rocks, beetles or spiders this year.
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

We'll have to rename him Sylvester :lol:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by themes »

Dave Brown wrote:
We'll have to rename him Sylvester :lol:
i will choose to interpret that as a compliment. They just kept knocking him down and he would always get back up. Plus we have an adrian registered already.
becky

Post by becky »

love it mo looks really jungly me and greg were well impressed with the effect the old slabs have made looks great icon_thumleft
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

DiCasS wrote:Stephen, is that the Bourgenvillea (sp?) you overwintered last year? I've heard you say you have overwintered one but if it is, did you give it any protection and what temps did it take?

Di
This is different one that I got this year, I rescued it from almost certain death, it's recovered well. The other one has an amazing show at the moment, I'll take a picture tomorrow :-)
themes

Post by themes »

Darren,

I did not realise how many plants in pots you have. Is it a space issue, as you have a rainforest of plants. they would look great in the ground.