A Post Card From Bali Hyatt, Bali

DiCasS

Re: A Post Card From Bali Hyatt, Bali

Post by DiCasS »

Knowing not a lot about computers, I hadn't a clue as to how many could be sent across in one go, but as Dave said, just a selected few might be a better option as this will save you an awful lot of time Nick.

Getting closer :D

Di
I'm at an age where my back goes out more than I do.
Supporter of the N.A.S.
Nick

Post by Nick »

I could put then onto a cd for you and post them, but would you be able to then put then into your photo file on your computer??? why dose everything have to be so dam difficult where computers are concerned icon_scratch icon_scratch

icon_sunny icon_sunny
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Nick wrote: why dose everything have to be so dam difficult where computers are concerned icon_scratch icon_scratch

icon_sunny icon_sunny
Nick, it is the size of modern camera's files. They are designed to print off A4, or even A3 posters at photo quality, and the pixel rate is much, much higher than needed to view on a PC screen. All my files start off as 4.9mb but I reduce the size to 800 x 600 pixels. This brings the file size down to around 500kb, then I reduce the jpg quality to around 60% getting the eventual file size to between 70 and 120Kb. icon_thumright

Ten years ago your pics would have half filled an average PC disk. :roll: so you are talking about big data. :roll:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by Nick »

That's very informative that info Dave, we will work our way around this problem some how I feel :lol: :lol:

icon_sunny icon_sunny
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hi everyone who wants to see my privet Bali photo's, I've so far uploaded 188 of them for you, but it's taking a long time they should be able to be viewed tomorrow with out any problems, I just hope you all like them :D so far 49 out of 188 are loaded, god it's so slow, doing it this way.

icon_sunny icon_sunny
DiCasS

Post by DiCasS »

Thank you Nick. Have PM'd you.

Di
I'm at an age where my back goes out more than I do.
Supporter of the N.A.S.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Dicas PMed you back,

icon_sunny icon_sunny