Ensete back in Morrisons

chrismc

Ensete back in Morrisons

Post by chrismc »

for those of you interested theyre back in at a fiver...thought you may want to know
kata

Re: Ensete back in Morrisons

Post by kata »

Thanks Chris,

I hope they're at mine.

:lol:
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Got three today (one for my father in law who hung his nose over mine), tempted to get the lot, but resisted :lol: Superb price for the size, I just paid £10 a plant for some off Ebay and they are a good ten inches shorter, but were the cheapest around at the time by a long way.
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
sherree

Post by sherree »

Just been into the one in Maidstone and got the last 2 they had.
dave2166

Post by dave2166 »

not in mine............... :(
Al

Post by Al »

had lots in at morrisons in New Brighton. i did treat myself to 2.
chrismc

Post by chrismc »

Ladies and Gents it would appear that Morrisons not only have Maurelli but also the plain green Ensete Ventricosum
as well (Sold as Green Banana). I just picked up two in Eccles Salford and they are the green form with the red stem. Luckily i parked there to get the Tram before watching GB in the football and bunged them in the boot....more than chuffed but didnt really think it through as i now need somewhere to plant them!
Somerset77

Post by Somerset77 »

Just bagged my self one from my local and it appears I've another 2 for 1 as there looks like a small pup next to it! icon_cheers
I've got seed grown ones but I thought what the hell, can always find room!!! :lol: