ensete vent green got brown patches

nicebutdim

ensete vent green got brown patches

Post by nicebutdim »

My plant has been inside now for two weeks and since then has developed these brown patches on existing leaf and also the roller,it is obviously warmer inside than out, never going below 55 f .Had this happened when outside I would have understood but inside and warmer is a mystery.The maurelli is still looking good outside to my amazement ,I know this is tougher though
Westport007

Re: ensete vent green got brown patches

Post by Westport007 »

nicebutdim wrote:My plant has been inside now for two weeks and since then has developed these brown patches on existing leaf and also the roller,it is obviously warmer inside than out, never going below 55 f .Had this happened when outside I would have understood but inside and warmer is a mystery.The maurelli is still looking good outside to my amazement ,I know this is tougher though
Hi,
The issue of brown spots on your musa is lack of humidity,your atmosphere indoors is too dry.Musa plants come from warm humid climates and grow at a tremendous rate.Mist the leaves occasionally in the winter indoors and let it spend the summer outdoors this way you should have a healthy plant.Best of luck! :D icon_salut