Beautiful Butia on evil bay

benbaron

Beautiful Butia on evil bay

Post by benbaron »

...I wont post a link but its easy to find calling it a Jelly Palm. If I lived anywhere near Id be having his door down for that...looks great and a big size!

Good luck anyone with that...so jealous about that one....mmm I wonder if I can go on a business meeting and get it on the way back....
kata

Re: Beautiful Butia on evil bay

Post by kata »

Best if you do supply the link Ben,

I knew what you meant but there are members who may not, maybe they will but just in case..

You see there really is an Evil Bay out there.

No link.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
benbaron

Post by benbaron »

lol - here you go then linky
sanatic1234

Post by sanatic1234 »

VERY NICE! :-) I can see that going for a whole lot more though.
benbaron

Post by benbaron »

Im not sure on that one, it was previously listed a month or 2 ago and think went for £100? Presume the buyer couldn't be bothered collecting/completing.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Those strictior type butia odorata tend to be the most hardy and fast growing kind of Butias, an absolute bargain.
benbaron

Post by benbaron »

I really really want it...but its just a little bit too far for me. Gutted.
Blairs

Post by Blairs »

I wonder if someone here is bidding on it - (otorongo?)
benbaron

Post by benbaron »

If they are then it would certainly be worth their while letting people know and discussing between themselves their maximum bid...that way the lower wouldn't need to bother leaving the higher bidder a better chance of getting a massive bargain :)
nige pook

Post by nige pook »

Mmmm so tempting for that price but too far for me! Would prefer to dig it out myself though,they might butcher it trying to get it out too quickly. If only one like that came up near southampton, one can wish! Any ideas how easy they are from seed?
Nige