Trachycarpus fortunei x wagnerianus

banton

Trachycarpus fortunei x wagnerianus

Post by banton »

Hi guys, i am after a large specimen of a Trachycarpus fortunei x wagnerianus preferably with a trunk size 1 metre plus, i have looked around on the websites in the U.K but no joy, does any members out there know any places that may sell a large specimen in the U.k ?
sanatic1234

Re: Trachycarpus fortunei x wagnerianus

Post by sanatic1234 »

PM Metalhammer or redsquirrel they seem to get hold of some big palms mate. They may be able to point you in the right direction. Hope you find one. Just off the top of my head have you tried urban jungle?
medjool

Post by medjool »

Hi there
I have one of these just over 5FT in high, trunk about 2.5 to 3ft,its dark id need to check,I would part with it at the right price.
Rich

Post by Rich »

George at The Palm House has a few bigish waggies in stock.

http://www.thepalmhouse.co.uk/t_wagnerianus.html

I ordered some plants from him a few months ago and the plants were of very good quality.
Andrew Smith

Post by Andrew Smith »

I too can strongly recommend George at The Palm House. Got some large palms from him and they arrived in perfect condition. He packs them really well. I have NEVER had ANY damage in transit from him.
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

to be sure of a real one,you might be better off growing it from a smaller plant known to have been crossed.if its real,hybrid vigour will make it grow pretty quick anyway.
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure